Our team is what makes us. That’s why we believe in nurturing staff and creating a happy workplace. In 2017 we were named as the fifth Great Place to Work© UK, an award which is primarily based on feedback from our employees. We were also named as a Laureate for having being in the top Great Place to Work© UK years in a row.
Due to exciting growth plans, we have a number of opportunities available for experienced Recruitment Consultants with either HR or Support experience.
By working for us, you’ll work with a diverse client base including some of the most valuable tech companies worldwide, creative and advertising agencies, retailers and large media brands. Perhaps you are sick of working in a hardcore sales environment? Or perhaps you find your current hierarchy stifling? Or maybe management won’t listen to your ideas? We work in a very informal and fluid environment... no KPIs, no suits and absolutely no timing how long you're on the phone for!
We’re keen to hear from Recruitment Consultants with the following skills:
- Excellent candidate management skills
- Relationship focused
- Able to work autonomously towards an end goal
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills
You may be asking what we can offer you? Well, we can offer the following:
- No "BD hours". That's right, we won't expect you to stand up at your desk and make 50 phone calls in an hour. Obviously you can if you want to - whatever floats your boat.
- Continued training and a clear path for progression.
- 22 days annual leave plus 3 extra days for your birthday, Christmas and summer.
- Summer hours during July and August.
- Company breakfast every Friday.
Plus, you will be working on a "hot" desk which means there is real earning potential!
If you are a Recruitment Consultant and thinking “what next?” for your career and would like to explore opportunities in a company that offers flexible working and great progression, then get in touch!