Job descriptionWebsite and Digital Engagement Coordinator - Current Affairs
London (hybrid working)
Our amazing current affairs/international relations client is looking for a Website and Digital Engagement Coordinator to join their expanding Communications and Engagement Team.
The ideal candidate must have great communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and enjoy collaborating across international teams and departments.
What the role involves:
- Using CMS (Sitecore) to prepare and manage content on our clients website, including copy-editing selected content pieces, implementing landing pages, sourcing and uploading images, videos and embedding forms and other content such as podcasts
- Ensuring all content published is accurate, concise and published on time
- Supporting the digital communications engagement manager on day-to-day implementation of social media amplification, using standard scheduling tools, email marketing and reporting
- Supporting colleagues the communications and events team with coordination, amplification and reporting for our events series, including undertaking various activities such as live tweeting and website optimisation
- Coordinating virtual meetings and podcast recordings when required
What you need for the role:
- Experience with CMS such as Sitecore, CRM and Google Analytics
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to turn complex information into engaging and readable content
- Familiar with social media management and standard scheduling tools
- Strong editorial skills with high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Acast and Microsoft 365 (desirable)
- International relations or communications background (desirable)
- Additional languages is a plus (desirable)
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.