Job descriptionWeb & CRM Lead
Location – London
Our client is a B2B business unit, they are the market leader in both digital sample roasting and evaluation. Their aim is to connect the coffee world by making roasting more accessible and to share all knowledge within the industry.
- Responsible for website management and maintenance: overall site performance and smooth day to day running – with support of our web agency and external partners.
- Web optimisation projects; following an audit you will prioritise key improvements to ensure the website best meets our needs.
- Project Management of more complex web projects, such as new site, substantial changes in structure or content, new features and functionality
- Responsible for ensuring day to day functionality of Salesforce and Pardot within the business, supporting day to day sales, customer service, product and marketing needs, as well as improvement projects such as new integrations and enabling new features and functionality. Managing complex email campaigns through our CRM.
- Ensuring the database is well maintained.
- Support the Digital & Performance Lead in the design and segmentation of email campaigns to drive engagement with prospects and existing customers
- Develop and maintain sales reporting KPIs.
- Using Salesforce and Pardot tools to create powerful reporting dashboards to evaluate sales and pipeline marketing campaign performance.
- Create reports that go deeper to understand areas for improvement and strengths (i.e. geography, customer type, lead source, sales process, sales assets etc).
- Use of Google Analytics, Hotjar or other tools to understand users’ interaction with our website. Track key digital metrics to help the team continually improve our marketing.
- Analysis of data and providing insights on a regular basis to assist the team to make data driven decisions and prioritise improvement projects.
- Support from external experts is available if appropriate.
In order to be considered:
- Experience of website management and /or sales pipeline progression.
- Appetite to support our direct sales team providing them with data driven insights on our sales funnel..
- Digital marketing experience.
- Familiar with ecommerce and /or B2B lead generation campaigns.
- Experienced in website CMS tools such as Wordpress, or equivalent.
- Experience with web design tools such as Adobe XD, Zeplin, Sketch, or equivalents.
- Experience in CRM systems e.g. Salesforce.
- Degree in marketing or appropriate professional qualification.
- Creating reports and dashboards in CRM or email tool.
- Building email marketing campaigns in CRM or powerful email tools.
- Able to use Excel/GoogleSheets/or equivalent, to an advanced standard.
- The ability to present data and insights in a compelling way.
- Results driven and solution oriented, with a strategic approach to problem solving.
- A deep understanding of fundamental B2B pipeline marketing concepts.
- Highly analytical, proven ability to translate data into actionable insight, supported by great communication skills.
- The ability to provide insights, evaluation, and conclusions opposed to ‘just numbers’.
- A supportive attitude to teammates, sharing ideas, and working together to overcome challenges. Incredibly
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.