Job descriptionVSB Marketing Specialist
Location: London (1 day in office/4 days remote)
Length: 5 months
Rate: £31-38 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Role Description (and additional job description)
Our Scaled Marketing Team is focused on empowering very small businesses (VSB) across EMEA with our client's Workspace productivity and collaboration tools for effective teamwork.
As a VSB Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for growing our online acquisition channels and delivering strong revenue growth. We're a performance marketing team focused on scaled acquisitions and onboarding through funnel and web assets optimization, testing on product positioning and scaled communications, and building powerful partnerships.
You will be shaping the future of our client's Workspace products for very small businesses in the region. You'll be driving scalable channels, sourcing and onboarding affiliates and referral partners to strengthen our client's Workspace presence in the key local markets. This means you'll work with cross-functional teams across sales, affiliates, legal, product marketing and more. The role enables you to shape the product’s growth strategy and break marketing siloes to build a user-first journey.
- Online revenue acquisition. Acquire and grow VSB customers of our client's Workspace on the web channel to drive online self-served revenue.
- Own initiative tracker and process to manage a large number of initiatives across EMEA Scaled team ranging from paid media, owned website channel, email and direct scaled acquisitions. Organize initiatives, own the project plan development, launch, and regularly update global and regional stakeholders to maintain visibility and alignment.
- Maintain and optimize performance marketing channels - Drive paid media growth strategy through directly managing the agency teams. Launch and measure ads and revenue optimization tests, scale the successfully validated campaigns to other markets. Report on effectiveness of pilots and provide recommendations on improvements.
- Source strategic online partners and build trusted relationships with them. Launch scalable affiliates and referral programs, and co-marketing initiatives to drive the indirect acquisition channels through online partners.
- Utilize existing cross-product customer databases for email marketing tests.
- Collaborate closely with local teams to drive local insights, improve localization across all creative assets to maximize conversion rate optimization. Collect feedback on the offering cross-functionally, optimize programs, and identify new segments and opportunities by measuring and analyzing results.
- 5+ years of performance-based marketing or experience working in marketing program management within technology, media, or similar verticals.
- Experience of launching user acquisition campaigns across paid channels, organic social, email, and via online partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent written communication, presentation, problem solving and management skills, with a high sense of businesses and resources prioritization.
- 7+ years of growth marketing experience for B2B SaaS products.
- Strong experience building relationships and collaborating with online partners to drive measurable business outcomes.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large ent
Interested? Please apply today!