Job descriptionVisual Designer
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £36.00 - £42.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client is looking for a Visual Designer who can develop high-impact visual content that inspires their learners and simplifies complex concepts through brilliant design.
As a Creative and Visual Designer, you will develop Partner Experience’s creative brand strategy and ensure it’s consistently executed across our client’s programmes.
- You’re a brand guardian, responsible for setting our client’s creative standards and ensuring the visual quality of the company’s learning programs as you collaborate with instructional designers and program managers
- You will develop clear and usable creative standards, assets and templates that are in line with the company brand guidelines.
- You’re a creative at heart who brings a strong point of view on visual design and can effectively influence others.
- You have significant experience in brand strategy, project management, and influencing senior stakeholders.
- BA/BS or relevant work experience
- Experience in producing conceptual digital creative work in the creative industry and leading teams
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Illustrator & vector illustration
- 5-7 years of experience in the creative industry
- A track record of strong conceptual digital creative work
- Deep understanding of branding and strategic creative thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable presenting your POV to senior leadership to gain buy-in and approval on creative strategy