Job descriptionVideo Partner Operations Specialist, EMEA
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £29.00 - £32.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is seeking a support operations specialist to join a new Operations team that will support our client’s media partners who are part of our video programs.
This individual will directly support their partners, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce issues with the video programs and related products. Candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues. Candidates should also be comfortable in ambiguity and flexible to frequent changes in a fast-moving environment. This role is based in London.
• Provide the video partners with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
• Onboard partners to the company’s video programs and serve as primary Ops point of contact
• Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, bugs, etc.
• Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues
• Improve support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
• Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to cross-functional teams
• Track video assets and operationalize processes to improve partner experience
• Help build and maintain a central knowledge base
• Develop product and issue specialization to improve the quality of support
• 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Fluency in English in a business environment
• Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-5pm) occasionally
• Experience in the media industry
• Experience with APIs