Job descriptionVideo & Display Sales Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £21.00 - £24.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
This is a media sales position and the core job is working with clients and their media agency partners to craft and pitch media solutions aligned to our client’s media and business objectives.
- Develop, manage and proactively drive customer growth across our client’s display and Video solutions, including YouTube, DV360 programmatic and company ads solutions like Discovery ads
- Media brief responses, pitch presentations and building agency and client relationships are the core day to day of the role
- Demonstrate strong leadership, strategic pitching and sales skills
- Use your knowledge of the broader media landscape (i.e. TV, social and Out of Home) to effectively position our client’s media solution alongside other online and offline solutions
- Build, activate and maintain a cross-media sales strategy which delivers a customer centric approach to driving change in media investment
- Analyze and assess internal, industry and customer information to guide business growth strategies, and encourage partners to make data-driven decisions in their media planning, buying and measurement process.
- Crafting compelling media brief responses based on customer insight and broader market context
- Building media agency and client marketing team relationships
- Analise internal performance data and external market news to craft compelling stories and showcase the value of company media to clients
- Experience crafting and/or reviewing media brief responses within roles at a media agency or within a marketing team
- 3-5 years of experience working with or at a media agency (specifically digital team, planning team or in an AV role) and direct experience of the agency planning process
- Deep understanding of our client’s media solutions including display propositions (DV360 and Ads)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven ability to deliver results under deadlines with excellent sales and consultative skills
- Understanding of cross-channel measurement solutions/analysis (i.e. MMMs, econometric studies, site-side analytics), providers (i.e. Nielsen, Analytics) and metrics.
- Experience in building client relationships within the media and advertising sectors.
- Experience collaborating and influencing across cross-functional teams to support business and customer objectives.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as cross-channel/digital marketing tactics and strategy.
- Brand advertising experience from either the advertiser, agency or other media owner side.