UX/UI Designer - Media
Our global media client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their team. To work closely with their front-end Web Team, to identify issues and frame solutions through great design. As a member of a small team, you’ll have a real impact on how the product develops, looks, and works. The ideal candidate would have a history of maintaining and creating new user interface patterns, interactions, and user flows for responsive sites. You would also be comfortable working with various teams collaboratively to create design solutions as well as testing and gathering data on your work.
Responsibilities to include:
- Work closely and collaboratively with Product, Engineering, and Marketing & Social to understand user goals and business goals to create design deliverables that best suit those needs.
- Create appropriate design deliverables for each project (for example, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups) and iterate upon multiple ideas.
- Develop and conduct user research and testing to gather qualitative data for design decisions.
- Help improve and maintain design patterns and systems.
- Manage the design backlog and organising/prioritising workload
- Responsible for design across multiple platforms and mediums (web, email, desktop apps, mobile apps), with sign-off in both internal and external projects.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle.
- Maintain and represent the brand at a high standard through design guidelines, marketing material, brand collateral, etc.
What you need for the role:
- Have demonstrable years’ experience in UI/UX with a strong portfolio.
- Have extensive experience with designing responsive, multi-device web interfaces and user flows, developing wireframes and wireflows, prototyping features, interaction design, interface design, graphic design and illustration, writing user stories and producing product requirements, industry standard software (for example, Sketch, InVision) and deliverables (for example, wireframes, prototypes, mockups), developing and executing user research competitor analysis, data analysis and analytics, information architecture, branding, identity, and logo design
- Be able to turn data insights into beautifully designed products (both interactions and visuals) which show what is possible before it is built.
- Take full ownership of work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- be able to produce multiple concepts and prototypes - knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Knowledge of modern front-end development (HTML/CSS/JS) and performance techniques on mobile, desktop, and mobile apps is desirable
- Experience in designing for content-heavy websites is desirable
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.