Job descriptionUX Research Associate
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £20.00 - £28.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client’s diverse line of innovative products (including smartwatches, trackers and mobile apps) help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals.
Their products deliver personalized experiences, insights and guidance through leading software and interactive tools to support both the users’ health and wellness.
Our client’s product now has the ability to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Product, UXD, UXR, UXW) to understand key research questions and scope research studies
- Conduct qualitative user research, primarily moderated sessions (including usability and concept testing)
- Assist other user researchers with various user research preparation activities
- Writing study plans and scripts
- Lab setup & management
- Liaise with participant recruiting teams and participant onboarding
- Note taking and data capture
- Highlight-video creation
- Qualitative data analysis/synthesis
- Basic user testing analyses
- Draft findings, recommendations, and reports based on user research
- While most of the work currently consists for moderated user sessions, we may also include surveys, literature reviews, and unmoderated studies
- Clearly present and advocate for research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Assist in critical user journeys workstream, including workshop preparation and assistance
- B.A./B.S. (Completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with moderated and unmoderated usability studies and concept testing
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of tasks and work with the team to understand how to answer most important research questions in a constrained time frame.
- Great communication skills, collaboration skills, ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment