£51 - £62 per hour
219 758 4300
10 days ago
Location: London (work from home)
Duration: 6 months PAYE contract
Rate: £51.92 - £61.89 per hour (40 hours per week)
Applicable Bonus: company bonus plan
As a UX Engineer, your front-end web development expertise will be leveraged to launch marketing sites supporting product launches, events, and campaigns. You will partner closely with Product and UX teams to drive medium to large-sized tasks and projects while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion.
You will be responsible for the creation of high quality, world-class web content for desktop and mobile devices, engineering front-end components that will present information in new, innovative, and creative ways. Your work will require a focus on compatibility, accessibility, and internationalisation. Your components should be modular, reusable, and well documented to the benefit of the greater team. You will experiment with emerging technologies and discuss their merits with fellow team members. You can take ideas, build rapid prototypes for those ideas iterating along the way before presenting your prototypes to stakeholders.
We are a small team of designers, writers, developers, filmmakers, producers and strategists whose mission is to make our European marketing awesome. We make websites, apps, films, print design, VR experiences, games and tools to help build all of the above. We work with marketers and product managers across the organisation, across all our European markets, and always at our scale.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Prototype specialist, leveraging web technologies where you can, to communicate your ideas to stakeholders.
- 5 years of experience developing websites and applications.
- Experience with mobile development, including responsive design.
- Strong consistency and attention to detail.
- Experience in an advertising, marketing, interactive design or other company working on large-scale projects or notable brands.
- 10 years of experience developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications.
- Fluency in one or more of the following: Python, Java, C/C++.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform and AppEngine to run a major user-facing application.