Job descriptionUX Designer, Calendar & Tasks
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £24.00 - £29.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client is looking for a broadly skilled UX designer who can tackle different kinds of design problems related to introducing (and improving) Calendar features for paying customers. This work will be done independently or in collaboration with other designers.
- Own and design new features in Figma - from initial concept to final execution.
- Support senior designers on design of larger features
- Work with PM and UXR to understand, define and validate solutions via testing and consultation with users
- Take already in-progress work to the final stages, fine-tuning it and working with engineers to ensure designs are implemented to a high standard, whilst maintaining the integrity of their design system.
- Well versed in Figma, including using / maintaining and extending component libraries
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional portfolio with examples of past design system work
- Visual design skills - this is not a specific VisD role but you would be expected to deliver fully-executed designs to a high standard of visual quality, and make good visual design decisions when working outside of standard components.
- Motion skills / animation are not required but a big plus