Job descriptionUser Support Manager, Social Media - Consumer Services
Permanent/ London ( temporarily remote )
Our client is a growing Consumer Services brand looking to expand their presence in the UK and are looking for a Client User Support Manager in charge of Social Media, to join our User Support team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Be responsible for overseeing the team of agents that handle Social Media and maintain a high level of quality by tracking KPI's set up by you.
- You will work closely with our Marketing team by using the same channels and to stay up to date with partnership or marketing campaigns being announced via Social Media.
- You will handle support tickets for several channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Play Store and LinkedIn. Also for each channel set up a strategy deciding how to meet the users in terms of tone of voice.
- You will manage performance by identifying challenges the offshore agents might face, coach, plan actions and implement them.
- In this position you will play an important role in deciding how to evolve our SOP as we grow as a company in order to meet and exceed targets on efficiency and customer experience.
What you need for the role:
- Proven experience of working in a customer or user support role with demonstrated ability to manage offshore personnel.
- Excellent communication skills - especially in writing in order to craft messages to users on social media platforms where there is a large audience.
- Problem Solver - proactive in trying to find a solution.
- Good understanding of all Social Media platforms in terms of how to use them and their specific audience.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.