Job descriptionTransactional Account Manager – Technology
Our client is a multi-award-winning technology company, with a client base of some of the largest companies in the UK who each all use a variety of different marketing and servicing objectives. The company is looking for Transactional Account Manager to join their London team, to be responsible for service delivery of client accounts (transactional mail, print and digital services).
Responsibilities to include:
· To be responsible for a high level of customer service communication, to ensure issues are managed and resolved professionally, that clear audit trails for jobs are available when requested.
· To ensure that all invoicing is completed within five working days of month end or 48 hours of job completion. To ensure that all additional costs are fully documented and invoiced.
· Administer jobs with effective cost management to ensure work is completed in line with the required schedule / SLA and within budget/rate card.
· To co-ordinate the management of client change through the Change Control Process.
· To be fully aware of job status at all times, to ensure presence at the Daily Production Meetings to share client information and to ascertain that jobs are being processed in accordance with client requirements and sign offs.
· To attend Service Review Meetings where appropriate and present management information, identify improvements and new opportunities when required.
What you need for the role:
· Experience as a Transactional Account Manager within a similar organisation.
· Ability to accurately translate client requirements into production requirements
· Understanding of commercial issues surrounding jobs and the need for invoicing jobs within 5 working days of month end.
· Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of; lithographic printing & finishing, digital & laser printing, managing data and data briefs, envelope production, e-services, mailing and postal services
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Computer literate with a good understanding of Management Information Systems and Microsoft applications.
· Methodical with good attention to detail
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.