£23.30 - £29.40 per hour
219 758 4300
19 days ago
- Edit technical content for end users, IT pros, and developers.
- Edit novice and ESL writers for adherence to globalization and localization standards.
- Work closely with the development, partner engineering, and other internal groups
- Manage incoming workload, ongoing updates, and set and own all deadlines.
- Understand, know, and update standards, templates, editorial guidelines, and globalization best practices
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing.
- Experience working in collaboration with software engineers on a daily basis.
- Experience with information architecture and content management systems.
- Experience building collaborative partnerships (e.g. with cross-functional and/or external stakeholders).
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- 4 years of relevant experience in technical writing, product documentation, online publishing, or technical blogging, with a portfolio of writing examples.
- Ability to read and understand object oriented source code
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Experience writing for engineers and technical project managers.
- Experience with HTML and managing files in a CMS.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, support multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write in a range of styles and tones, from highly technical to informal prose.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to take initiative on tasks.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) + paid bank holiday’s
- Fantastic offices and access to world class technologies
- When onsite - free use of cafeteria, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Remote onboarding, company laptop and phone
- Opportunity to work with one of the Big 5 Tech companies