Job descriptionOur client is a global media company and they are looking at add a Technical Recruiter to their team!
Attracting the right talent means a lot to our client and they are looking for the best to find the best!
As the Technical Recruiter, you will be sourcing & hiring top talent across several of the award-winning media agencies. You will recruit autonomously for a wide variety of positions across Data, Technology and Insights. This will be a varied and exciting role that will require you to partner with hiring managers, understanding their needs, defining requirements and delivering a high-quality, diverse search & selection process. You will also lead from the front in terms of delivering a top-class candidate experience, while keeping your time lines and KPIs in mind.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs and the needs of the business to define effective sourcing strategies.
- Proactively develop quality talent pipelines for business-critical job types (i.e. digital, data & analytics, client services).
- Own the recruitment process for each role you are recruiting
- Ensure a structured and smooth recruitment process, both for the hiring managers and candidates
- Ensure strong diversity and inclusion practices throughout the recruitment process
This is a fast paced role which requires previous end to end recruitment experience. You'll need to be a great communicator to effectively liaise with hiring managers and candidates alike. This role will be a great fit if you have knowledge of technology roles and want to learn more about hiring in this area.
This Technical Recruiter role is a permanent position paying up to £50K depending on experience.
To learn more apply now for immediate consideration!