Job descriptionTechnical Project Lead
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £27.00 - £30.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- Manage a program of work and projects related to the grow with our client’s product efforts across EMEA, such as Digital Workshop, grow with the company website, AI for Business tool.
- Support the product planning process incl. scope, prioritization, budgets, collaboration and alignment with internal company teams. Support the production of briefing & other documentation required for ongoing product work, incl. for external agencies, scheduling, creative reviews, budgeting.
- Coordinate the work of external agency partners incl. overseeing timelines, prioritization
- Managing roll-out of new features and updates across EMEA markets.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal teams to plan and manage roll-outs of new features and updates, keeping relevant stakeholders updated and maintaining timelines
- Coordinate the work of external agency partners incl. overseeing timelines, prioritization, briefing and other documentation
- Support the product planning process incl. scoping, resource prioritization, timelines
- 3-5 years of product development and/or digital project management experience at an agency or in-house team.
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional project teams and agencies.
- Able to clearly define objectives and prioritize workload in a rapidly evolving and technical work environment.
- Experience collaborating with a team on large scale digital projects as well as experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills. Strong cross-functional stakeholder management skills across disciplines, including design, strategy, tech and leadership.
- Execute against multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound solutions.
- Strong problem solving abilities. Manages and navigates through complex issues and challenges. Thrives in ambiguity.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Experienced problem-solver that can think strategically.
- Experience collaborating with a team on large scale projects as well as experience working on a digital platform or technical PM delivery.