Job descriptionRole: TPM - REWS Deployment
Duration: 12 months
As a REWS Deployment Technical Program Manager, you lead multi-disciplinary network engineering projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes:
- Managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope.
- Develop and maintain regional schedules of building deployments, assists in resource allocation, conflict resolution, communication and setting expectations.
- Manage and drive the delivery of programs by coordinating with global teams and 3rd parties across the company to deploy network services in new and existing buildings.
- Plan and implement / data infrastructure such as fibre, cabling, power and cooling for server rooms and IDF’s.
- Partner with network engineers and project managers to deliver large technical networking projects.
- Communicate and represent network design and engineering standards on behalf of network engineers in meetings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. –
- Extensive Project / Program Management experience, with a background in Network
- Engineering or Technical Consultancy - Demonstrable track record of delivering network infrastructure elements in office construction, data centre build or ISP/Telco programs.