Job descriptionTechnical Program Manager
Length: 11 Months
Rate: £45.00 - £50.00
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- Increasing test automation coverage; Drive efficient workflow for the Device Experiences team
- Drive Customer Updates releases for the line of trackers, unexpected releases, and factory requests; Increase unit test coverage.
- Conceptualize, design and implement a program which will optimize the software development cycles. Interact with developers, engineering managers, product managers and outside engineering stakeholders to build new processes that will bring efficiency and higher quality of the software deliverables.
- Automation, software testing, development lifecycle knowledge is preferred.
- Be cross-functional leaders focused on longer term objectives.
- Manage complex programs, identify, and implement process improvements for the larger group or organization, and exercise business and technical understanding to drive the organization’s long-term objectives.
- Generate the ideas required to solve a problem, even if the problem is ambiguous, and take full ownership of the solution; ability to take a vague project and organize it into clear goals and objectives and break down large projects / processes into sub-projects and sub-processes that could be executed by less senior T/PgMs.
- Proactively initiate cross-functional projects and processes, make decisions about priorities, drive programs across their product areas, and show leadership and influence across teams.
- Exemplary communication skills with strong presentation skills, able to represent their project from business, product and technical perspectives.
- Drive the teams to reach the project goals and produce measurable impact for the company.
- Manage planning, risk management, dependencies, reporting and retrospectives.
- Use Tools/APIs to build automated scripts that improve productivity.
- Computer Science Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years in software development as a software engineer, automation engineer and/or technical program manager.
- 3+ years of experience writing code in scripting languages, understanding of hardware and software architecture, understanding of software development life cycle.