£57 - £63 per hour
219 758 4300
27 days ago
26 May 00:00
10 months full time contract
£57-£63 per hour (40hrs p/w)
The team is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager who is passionate about communications technology and innovation. The team’s focus is on scaling their communications platform across verticals, expanding internationally, and improving our measurement and reporting structures. As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you'll be responsible for defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring and communicating progress, managing a variety of cross-functional workstreams, as well as defining functional requirements for new products and features. You'll partner with Engineering, Product and other cross-functional teams, along with internal and external partners to prioritize work based on impact. Our team is seeking a person with a strong technical background and experience with establishing measurement, tracking, and optimization in this space.
• Lead key initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams.
• Improve our marketing measurement granularity, optimizing campaign tracking infrastructure.
• Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
• Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure completion and on-time delivery.
• Improve our digital marketing dashboard and reporting.
• Communicate status updates, as well as the big picture to both the project team and management.
• Perform risk management and change management on projects.
• Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
• Collaborate with and manage workstreams with Engineering, Product, and cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and drive impact.
• Drive internal process improvements and remove gaps across multiple teams to ensure all are working on high impact projects that align with the company mission and goals.
• B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.