Job descriptionTechnical Lead
Length: 5 Months
Rate: £24.00 - £28.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
In this role, you will play a key role as a technical lead who will work closely with mobile carriers to launch innovative Comms products to users worldwide. You will interact with partner executive stakeholders as well as internal company product teams, gain experience in carrier networks and RCS, and increase your understanding of how hardware, software, carriers, and industry standards come together to create a modern mobile ecosystem.
As a key member of the Partner Engineering Team, you will be responsible for
- Engaging cross functionally across the company’s key partners’ organizations and be the primary technical point of contact to and from the partners
- Driving the technical aspects of partnerships, including launches, resolving technical issues, PoCs, special projects, workshops, etc.
- Drive technical projects and programs, both internally and externally, including measuring, tracking, and reviewing key metrics with internal and external stakeholders
- Developing tools and processes to deploy faster and at scale across the partner landscape
- Unlocking growth both by understanding how the partner can better leverage of company products and services as well as being the voice of the partner to cross functional teams
- BA/BS, preferably in a technical field
- Experience with a programming language such as Java, C/C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in either software engineering, product management, engineering program management, technical account management, sales engineering or related field
- Excellent project management, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with RCS, IP Messaging, SIP, VoiP and any other communication protocols
- Experience with mobile technology solutions/applications, including Android