Job descriptionOur client is an international advertising company who are looking for a Talent Advisor to join their team!
This is a 12 month FTC and a great opportunity to work with a company who are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in the media and communications sector.
As the Talent Advisor you'll be focused on providing specialist support and coordination of the talent programmes. You'll be also be supporting on the implementation of Talent and Leadership strategy, plans and policies. You'll be managing the performance development and talent management approaches. You will also be the contact point for learning programmes, and have the opportunity to support on broader projects in the talent and leadership space, including onboarding and mentoring.
- Contributes to the development of local Talent and Leadership plans, policies, guidelines, programmes and standards
- Suggests design for programmes, concepts and processes
- Plans, co-ordinates and drives all implementation activities in the agreed time and budget
- Develops a strong network with line managers and employees in the organisation
- As a Talent Champion, collaborates with colleagues across the global talent community
You'll excel in this role is you have experience of talent management and people development principles and approaches, have come from a complex global organisation, and are comfortable collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels. An awareness of wider HR disciplines would also be of benefit.
This Talent Advisor role is live and paying up to £40K so apply now for immediate consideration!