Job descriptionOur client, a leading media investment company is on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Manager to source and hire great new talent for their award-winning media agencies!
You will be responsible for recruiting a variety of positions across the organisation - Digital, Investment, Client Services, Marketing, Data and Analytics.
This will be a varied and exciting role that will require you to partner with hiring managers, deliver a diverse search & selection process whilst maintaining a top-class candidate experience!
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs and define effective sourcing strategies.
- Proactively develop quality talent pipelines for business-critical job types (i.e. digital, data & analytics, client services).
- Own the recruitment process for each role you are recruiting for: CV and video screening, planning necessary interviews and assessments for successful applicants, provide constructive feedback to candidates, reference check, contracts etc.
- Ensure a structured and smooth recruitment process, both for the hiring managers and candidates.
- Ensure strong diversity and inclusion practices throughout the recruitment process, supporting and encouraging managers when needed.
- Understand the needs of the business, how it impacts the Talent/People function and vice versa.
Who you are:
- Have a background in Talent Acquisition / in-house recruitment.
- You have experience in managing all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer.
- You seek to work in a high-performance environment
- You are a great communicator with a high level of emotional intelligence. You forge strong relationships with your stakeholders
- Someone who prioritises the quality of the recruitment process and of the candidates you put forward.
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, confident working with stakeholders of all levels.
- Highly organised
- Able to think out of the box
- You don't take your mistakes as failures but an opportunity to learn and be better at your role.
- You believe in teamwork and you are not afraid to ask questions.