Job descriptionWe have a very exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join this global media company, which is home to some of the most iconic brands in publishing.
Working at this well established company you'll be front and centre of the Talent Acquisition function for the UK, working with internal and external stakeholders to provide the best in class experience for all talent activities. You’ll play a crucial role in designing and executing the future hiring strategy with a focus on consolidating processes and embedding an excellent service for talent acquisition, working across a number of business areas including Technology, Engineering, Product, Data, Legal and Finance.
As the Talent Acquisition Lead you'll work closely with the People Partners and the People Director in designing and delivering the talent strategy and executing various talent and people initiatives.
- Lead and project-manage on all talent acquisition initiatives
- Managing end to end recruitment processes including creative sourcing, head hunting and working with external recruitment partners
- Act as a point of contact for all TA sensitive situations and proactively working with the People Partners to support their people agendas
- Work proactively with leadership teams advising and influencing on hiring plans, decision making and outcomes
- Proactively partner with the People team to understand the future needs of the business and understand its implications for talent management and resourcing
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice
- Work with talent teams from around the globe to streamline resources and recruitment efforts in order to maintain strong talent pipelines and networks
If you are the kind of person who can multitask and thrives in ambiguous environment then keep reading...
This TA role will be the perfect fit if you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead who has a passion for recruiting technical roles and supporting technical teams. You'll also need experience of direct sourcing using a variety of different tools and platforms, managing a PSL and providing an excellent candidate experience.
This is a permanent role paying up to £65K depending on expereince.
To learn more apply now for immediate cosideration!