Job descriptionTalent Acquisition Coordinator
This role provides coordination support for all our hiring activities, focusing on our goal of attracting and securing world leading talent for the business. You’ll focus primarily on supporting hiring across a wide range of Operational Teams, ensuring an exceptional experience for all candidates, and will be mentored and managed by one of the Recruiters from this division.
- Scheduling a high-volume of interviews with candidates, based worldwide (face-to-face and video conference), taking into consideration different time zones and assessment formats.
- Be proactive and committed to building and maintaining strong relationships with both candidates and hiring teams, to instill trust and confidence and ensure a positive experience through the full recruitment process
- Meet with and host all candidates and visitors onsite, ensuring a smooth and seamless interview experience for all involved .
- Liaise with and manage scheduling via recruitment agencies, providing all vital information about the role requirements, details and logistics of the interview process.
- Assist with all documentation including offer processing and contract production, maintaining compliance with internal policies.
- Answer candidate queries regarding processes, feedback, offers and relocations, providing useful information to allow them to make informed decisions.
- Prepare interview briefing packs for hiring managers and collate feedback adhering to data protection guidelines.
- Manage large amounts of confidential data, keeping central systems updated at all times and producing data reports as required.
- Instil trust and build strong relationships to ensure a positive experience for all candidates, new starters and hiring managers.
We are looking for a highly organised individual with attention to detail and confidence working at a fast pace. You will be thorough and efficient when carrying out administrative tasks. You will need to use your previous administration experience and show initiative in order to fully carve out your contribution.
You have administrative experience, specifically handling complex scheduling requests and diaries.
Confidence and experience in handling large amounts of data
You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, know how to prioritise workload and have proven experience juggling many different tasks at once, whilst at the same time ensuring quality outcomes.
You enjoy being part of a team and can display an ability to build relationships with others; You put people at ease and create understanding.
Proactive and solutions-focused; you’re always on the lookout for inefficiencies and can suggest creative ideas for improvements
You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments where you can implement innovative ideas.