Job descriptionSupply Systems IT Risk and Controls Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £200.00 - £270.00 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Supply Systems IT Risk and Controls Manager is responsible for providing assurance that the systems our client use are protected and safeguarded using a risk-based approach.
The role will have a good understanding of how IM&S PSGs can effectively be embedded across the market.
The team needs to be able to translate the cyber and compliance agenda into practical application across Supply – turning the discussion into action, proactively planning and responding to the emerging threats
- Accountable for the execution of all the required controls
- Provide LT with the information needed to assess the health of the services and continued optimisation
- Interface with LT and Stakeholders to and keep them up-to-date with risks and opportunities
- Drive down controls and compliance gaps
- Drive down systems running at risk (measured by number of vulnerabilities, systems running on EOL infrastructure)
- Provide risk management view across Supply Product Line
- To support the annual CARM activities
- Line Management: set annual performance targets for individuals and the team.
- Provide coaching, training, and support to enhance the team’s capability
- Strong analytical skills to measure risk and the effectiveness of IT controls to mitigate risks
- Experience of performing a similar role within the company or at other similar organisations.
- ITIL v3 foundation qualified.
- ISACA CISM/CISSP qualified
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to understand and determine when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult situations.
- Degree level qualification
- Ability to produce clear written material with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills.
- Commercially and contractually aware.
- Ability to build highly efficient and excellent relationships with our client’s suppliers and internal senior stakeholders.
- Experienced in leading teams that operate in a tiered and remote working structure