Job descriptionSupply Chain Support
Length: 5 Months
Rate: £200.00 - £225.00 per day (40 hours p/w)
- Ensure that all daily operations are run in the most efficient and cost effective manner (inventory, imports, returns, pallet’s management, KPI reporting, cost validation etc.).
- Driving performance through awareness of KPIs, process improvement and maximising overall efficiencies.
- Ensuring that issues are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Building relationships with 3PL warehousing teams and ensuring the company standards are adopted, implemented and maintained.
- Develop a basic understanding of the various roles carried out by each individual in the Transport &Warehouse team (warehouse planning, inventory control, imports management, stock management, cost validation etc.).
- Good working knowledge of SAP and excel packages.
- Good analytical skills and ability to plan effectively both in terms of own workload and support Team Members.
- Flexibility around work tasks and timescales.
- Sound awareness of HMRC legislation
- One year experience within a logistics and warehousing function, preferably with an in depth knowledge of our client’s processes and procedures.