Job descriptionSales Strategy & Operations Lead - Global Tech
11mth temp contract
Central London (WFH currently)
Working for one of the top social brands in the world, the Strategic Planning & Operations team are looking for a lead to support one of the brands sales divisions in EMEA. In this role, you will partner closely with the EMEA regional sales director as well as with cross-functional leaders in Product Marketing, Marketing, Analytics, Data Science, Product Management, Engineering, and Finance. As a critical thinker and trusted thought partner, you will enable leadership to make analytically driven strategic decisions and help increase operational rigor of the business.
The role will entail developing sales strategy, analysing business performance, improving sales efficiency through automation, and performing business performance analysis to identify short- and long-term business growth opportunities in the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Ad tech, intellectually curious, able to work independently, comfortable with ambiguity, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be a thought partner and influencer with leaders and other internal stakeholders on key business initiatives, programs, resource planning, and special projects
- Lead core sales operations processes for the team, including quarterly and annual goal setting and planning.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, economics, business or other relevant/quantitative disciplines
- 10+ years of experience in strategic planning, sales/business operations, or marketing operations, preferably in the digital media space
- Expertise in the digital advertising industry
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, with a proven track record of driving projects from strategy to execution
- Strong leadership and influencing skills – able to lead/influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience and familiarity with SQL, and with CRM tools like Salesforce
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- Professional background at a leading management consulting firm and/or in a relevant strategy/operations team
- Expertise in the Ad Tech industry
- Demonstrable experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing successful plans
- Change management experience is a plus
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.