Job descriptionStrategic Partner Manager
Length: 10 Months
Rate: £40.00 - £44.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is seeking a talented, self-motivated Strategic Partner Manager to join the Audience Network team.
Their mission is to bring the company’s highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world.
They’re a mobile-focused team and their priority is to guide premium publishers as they adopt the Audience Network technology.
This position requires demonstrating strategic sales, account management and business development expertise, industry knowledge for North Europe, understanding of the mobile app ecosystem (preferably mobile gaming sector), ability to develop executive level relationships and a passion for growing business.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team and become a true partner to our client’s most strategic customers and to shape how their business and products evolve by representing the voice of the customer.
The Strategic Partner Manager will be a key owner of the planning and execution of the go-to-market strategy for the region.
- Manage the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching top and mid-tier publishers in region, educating them on the overall value proposition of Audience Network, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping onboard the customer.
- Work with other members of the Audience Network North Europe team and the leadership team in EMEA to drive the long-term business plan for the region.
- Lead and support revenue and strategic account planning for the current customer base. Develop and execute on customer success plans and create the conditions for adoption and growth.
- Oversee day-to-day operations with assigned accounts with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience.
- Provide local thought leadership in the region and represent the company at various industry conferences, publisher events and developer forums.
- Represent and convey the Audience Network's value proposition to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders, driving adoption, engagement and growth.
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction.
- Act in a consultative capacity to influence and educate Publisher sales and marketing teams on go-to-market strategies to achieve and exceed their business growth goals.
- Bring publisher feedback from the field back to the Product team to influence product roadmap development.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Audience Network products and service offerings, adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goals.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Extensive years' sales and account management experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent business development and negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile app development ecosystem (preferably gaming), mobile digital marketing and competitive monetization solutions across EMEA.
- Relationships within the mobile ecosystem, ideally with top 100 app developers and publishers in the EMEA markets.
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience.
- Working knowledge and/or experience with any of the following business models: SSPs, DSPs, RTB, Agency Trading, publishing studio.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing.
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, fluid and collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Proven problem-solving, organisational skills and attention to detail.