Job descriptionRole: SGCA EMEA Strategic Partner Manager
The Strategic Partnerships Development Manager (SPD) role provides an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to apply and hone strategy, analytics and business and relationship skills. The SPD works to understand the near-term needs of the product organisation and to identify new partners to enable these priorities to develop strategic partners by aligning their needs with an understanding of how our portfolio of product initiatives can grow the partner business to create mutual value exchange that strengthens and elevates our overall relationship.
They also work to understand key ecosystems, markets, partner and user trends to help product anticipate future strategy.
This role requires exceptional communication and influencing skills as you will be collaborating across the global partnerships teams, product owners and other stakeholders outside of your immediate team. To be effective in this role, you must be comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented, be a clear communicator, an agile and creative problem solver, have an ability to drive decision-making towards consensus, and have a passion for operational efficiency and frictionless engagement experiences that puts our customers at the heart of your decisions.
Minimum qualifications / Demonstrable experience:
- Experience in strategy, business development, strategic negotiations and/or partner management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated success in project management, partner management or operations involving fast moving timelines, multiple stakeholders, many simultaneously moving parts, and coordinating across time zones.
- Confident, versatile, adaptable, self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
- High degree of proactivity and ownership - self-starter and self-driven attitude
- Effective relationship building, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with and ultimately influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to differentiate and work at strategic and tactical level simultaneously with minimal direction
- Build and develop strong relationships with key Geo strategic partners
- Develop new partnership opportunities including research, landscape analysis and using internal tools and metrics
- Optimise and streamline internal processes and workarounds
- Collaborate effectively with internal xfn teams and product owners
- Evangelise new opportunities with existing, key EMEA strategic partners, and champion their needs internally ensuring full Product Area stakeholder awareness and understanding