£90000 - £107000 per annum
218 758 4300
about 1 month ago
Location: London (Remote until further notice)
Length: 11 months
Rate: £90,000 - £107,000 DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm
As Strategic Partner Manager within the Partnerships team, you will play a key role in supporting the policy teams, defining and driving impactful partnerships, solving complex problems and building programs that power our app, proactively protect our product in constantly shifting landscapes and drive growth across the platform.
The ideal candidate will tackle challenging issues of policy development and implementation of our Business API with key strategic clients, government agencies & partners. You have the proven ability to go deep into messaging infrastructure along with a solid understanding of policy and growth strategies.
We're looking for proven analytical skills and the ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels of management. You'll enjoy a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Policy, Product, Business Development, Communications, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering teams to develop new ways we can improve the apps overall experience.
- Develop and Implement the business plans for Government, NGO's, Mobile Network Operators, Banks, Utility companies and other applicable strategic partners to scale usage of the platform.
- Identify and analyse policy risks and opportunities, trends, and issues and share learnings with all teams involved across the company as you work with them in planning, analysing, and responding strategically to related legislative and regulatory initiatives, and as you work to shape policy in Europe
- Provide feedback on the potential impact of our policies, products, and features, to ensure policy issues are appropriately considered in their development
- Define joint business plans within direct clients aligned to regional expectations and ensure delivery against plans
- Maintain account plans and build close working relationships with key stakeholders in the marketplace
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products
- Provide an objective policy & commercial viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of in market information
- Work in a fast-paced and iterative environment with leaders across Policy, Engineering, Product, Communications, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Policy and Partner management teams
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to identify product gaps that can be addressed through partnerships
- Support ideation, partnership development, and launch of innovative products and features of the app.
- Along with cross functional teams, create, maintain and influence relationships with key ecosystem players in the region to help establish a narrative
- BA/BS in Business or management related field (In lieu of degree, 7+ years of relevant work experience).
- 10+ or more years of experience in Business Development.
- 7+ years’ experience in Account Management.
- Experience delivering partnerships from inception to delivery.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Organisational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Experience within cPaaS, SaaS or enterprise software environments.
- Proven experience creating, negotiating and closing complex deals.
- Fluency in Spanish & Italian language both spoken & written.