£30.00 - £36.00 per hour
020 7758 4300
13 days ago
Location: United Kingdom
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £30.00 - £36.00 per hour
Our client is looking for a highly trained, external and temporary, photo editor to join the Photo & AV Studio team as a Stills Curation Specialist.
The successful candidate will support the visual merchandising experience on the Netflix product across all product UI and platforms as well as working with off-product promotional teams for additional photography needs within a broader strategy.
Your primary role will be selecting image assets directly from the video source files of film and television content and providing creative content strategy on a per title basis for our original titles.
This position will work closely with teams in LA as a partner and representative for EMEA as well as work closely with regional Product Creative and Photo Studio teams in EMEA; so an ability to proactively find connections to drive effective execution of strategy and influence global systems is key.
- Curating imagery for Standalone assets.
- Including Feature Films, Documentaries, Animation and Standup Specials.
- Curating imagery for Episodic assets.
- Includes Series and Day of/ After Broadcast.
- Curating imagery for Trailers and supplemental content.
- Quality Control (QC) of assets to ensure excellence on product.
- Occasionally curating unit photography.
- Creative/Editorial background in regards to specific film and television industry is preferred.
- Visual merchandising and digital media experience
- Photography or editorial experience
- Previous experience in production/editing
- Experience with digital asset management and or content management systems is a plus.