Length: 12 Months
Rate: £38.00 - £41.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is seeking a Sourcer to proactively identify and engage leading talent. As a member of the team, the Sourcer partners with thier Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent globally.
- Manage relationships with senior leaders as internal stakeholders and act as point of contact for recruiting in that market.
- Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Partner with Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators to manage an effective recruiting process.
- Work with cross functional recruiting partners to execute on recruitment strategy for the local market.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation.
- Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques.
- Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners.
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness.
- Embody Facebook’s culture and core values.
- Extensive sourcing experience, ideally within a search firm or in-house recruiting team.
- Proven ability to engage passive candidates, including senior talent
Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds.