Length: 12 Months
Rate: £38.00 - £41.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
As a member of the Specialized Technology Recruiting Team, you’ll work with hiring managers and Recruiters to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally.
Our client conceives practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
Our client is passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience from the initial reach out and first conversation a candidate has with us which more often than not starts with a member of our client’s recruiting team.
Technical Sourcer, Specialised Tech Responsibilities
- Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive hiring plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate the company’s research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure they meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with hiring partners.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Proven technical sourcing experience.
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates.
- Deep understanding of candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience.
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools.
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams.
- Experience influencing and driving towards results.
- Ideally previous experience with recruiting for Technical / Cyber Security professionals.