£40 - £46 per hour
219 758 4300
about 1 month ago
12months PAYE contract
London (work from home temporarily due to covid)
£47.84 - £50.99 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Looking for an Engineer to join a fast paced content team within the internal infrateam. This person will be someone senior enough to be comfortable working both in isolation and with external agencies. This position will form the basis of a contractor team. You will be able to work within a smaller team without the support of a larger team as you will need to work without much support.
- Full stack web application development with a variety of coding languages
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language
- Work closely with our TPM to define and build features
- Perform code review and set standards as needed.
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot and fix production problems as they arise
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Proven experience building and managing a PHP MVC application in production.(wordpress, symphony, marketing websites and managing them full stack development. MUST have full stack experience.
- Good understanding of Software Engineering principles
- Experience with PHP and managing server side rendered MVC frameworks
- Experience with modern CSS and HTML
- Experience implementing features and user interfaces using responsive web technology
- Able to Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Experience with SEO
- Experience owning products in production including building and maintaining metric dashboards, debugging, logging, monitoring and alerting
- Experience reviewing code and setting engineering standards