Job descriptionSocial Media Specialist - Entertainment
My client is a global player within the the music industry. They are looking for an experienced social media specialist to join their ground breaking social media department. This team create content for next generation audiences and platforms and their short-form video content is produced in collaboration with the world’s greatest recording artists.
● Sourcing, researching, targeted and trending UGC video content
● Managing all clearances l icenses and releases
● Negotiating and buying video content to budget when necessary
● Writing engaging social copy
● Publishing content on TikTok and Instagram
● Community management
● Tracking video performance analytics (views, engagements) and optimising content and
publishing strategy to i mprove results and grow the audience.
● Communicating where necessary to ensure editorial processes run as smoothly as possible
● Must have a passion for music and street culture
To be considered you must have:
● Two years minimum previous experience in a similar role with experience in audience
● Strong internet research skills. Familiarity with all video/social media platforms and a strong
knowledge of how to best navigate them. (TikTok, Triller, Snapchat, YouTube, Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, etc.)
● Candidates must be able to work under strict deadlines with impeccable organizational skills.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
Preferred: Experience with Tubular Labs, Crowdtangle, and similar analytics tools and platforms.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.