Job descriptionSEO Manager – Media
Permanent Full time / London based
Our Media client is looking for an experienced SEO Manager to both develop long term SEO strategy within the business, and lead search-based intelligence and insight for all our content development. The SEO manager will influence the whole spectrum of our content output from course material and topics to social media activity, on-site copy, and expanding content areas such as articles and community. Influence will extend beyond this to understanding and recognising our audiences and suggesting new tactics to reach them. Working in close conjunction with our strategy lead and content teams, the SEO manager will be expected to own keyword research and opportunity spotting, and make optimisation recommendations including subject matters, copy, and metadata where necessary.
- Plan, develop, and implement SEO strategy into the business.
- Perform keyword and topic research for all of our upcoming courses and associated content.
- Establish SEO KPI’s and report against them.
- Identify technical and copy SEO optimisations for the website.
- Work closely with the strategy lead to integrate SEO research into our /Fut planning.
- Develop best practice across the business and stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices.
What you need for the role:
- Proven experience as an SEO manager for at least 5 years.
- Strategic level understanding of all SEO touchpoints, particularly in relation to content and content marketing.
- Ability to build SEO strategy from scratch and clearly communicate it across a business.
- Ability to identify, and high proficiency in using, key SEO research tools such as SEMRush, AHrefs, screaming frog etc.
- A working knowledge of technical SEO appraisal.
- Ability to direct off site optimisation projects such as link building.
- A strong knowledge of up-to-date SEO best practices.
- A degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Familiarity with relevant tools, including SEO research and analytics tools.
- Knowledge of digital ecosystems and exposure to previous technical product development.
- Proven experience performing SEO tasks in a content marketing sphere.
- An organised intelligent, pro-active and friendly person who is interested and passionate in content driven businesses
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.