Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a People Partner to join our client's growing team!
If you're an ambitious people and culture generalist who wants to be part of a high performing team then read on....
You'll be reporting to the Head of People and Culture, and as the People Partner will support the agency teams operating as a true generalist. The key to the success of this role is ensuring that the Heads of Department are empowered and self-sufficient in areas of operational management and policy and able to exercise sound judgement. To enable this you'll need to be confident in your skills across business partnering, employee relations performance management and employee engagement & well-being.
- Lead and drive on key projects and operate as a trusted advisor and business partner to the Heads of Department
- Manage complex and high-level employee relation cases and coach managers on how to effectively deal with issues
- Act as a point of contact to the senior team on the annual performance and development review process
- Drive and embed a culture of high performance and conduct talent mapping workshops to identify skills gaps
- Develop a well-being strategy and accompanying practices and ensure tracking mental health across the departments and escalating any trends
To excel as the People Partner you'll need to have previous experience at a similar level in a HR department with strong management a people development skills. This role is working in a fast paced creative environment so you'll nee to be the kind of person who who is results driven and is able to work well under pressure.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits including opportunities to work in their international offices and staff events!
This a permanent position paying up to £60k depending on experience, working on a hybrid model.
If you'd like to learn more about this People Partner role apply now for immediate consideration!