Job descriptionSenior Sales Ad Executive – Broadcast Media
London | Hybrid
Competitive salary + bonus
Are you looking for a new challenge in sales and marketing in the media sector? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our global media client is looking for a confident and experienced Senior TV Advertising Sales Executive to join their expanding ad sales team in managing and supporting their Spot and VoD sales across the UK and International markets. This is an important role in our client’s ad sales business and will also involve working closely with our ad sales partners and key internal stakeholders to deliver and exceed sales targets.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Be the key day-to-day contact for our client’s ad sales partners in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, and Sweden.
- Work closely with our client’s local offices on developing and supporting their ad sales business in South Africa, Poland, Romania, and Hungary.
- Monitor and track ad sales performance across all KPIs, including ratings, price, sell-out and market developments.
- Be the go-to person for our client’s finance partners on ad sales performance across Spots, BVoD and AVoD.
- Ensure all internal deadlines, such as mid-month and month-end forecasts are met and ready to be presented.
- Develop and remain excellent relationships with A+E Network’s key stakeholders across multiple functions, such as Finance, Programming, Research, Digital, and Marketing.
Essential Experience & Skills required:
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience working in TV advertising sales, Media agency or online Media Sales
- Must have a passion for media and advertising.
- Strong numeracy skills and confidence in dealing with a large amount of numerical data
- Strong organisational and people skills. Cope well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Comfortable using Microsoft programmes as well as ability to pick up new technology
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.