Job descriptionWe are working on a unique opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join in a 6 month FTC!
Our client is a Luxury brand online, who has consistently expanded over the years and are now in need of an HR Advisor to support their HR Business Partners with a variety of tasks including coaching managers on People challenges, low level ER cases such as maternity leave flexible working requests.
- Advise, support and coach employees and managers on employee relations and employee life cycle matters
- Provide support to HR BPs
- Managing the exit interview process, highlighting key themes, feedback and any action to be taken
- Support the development and roll out of HR projects
- Review of existing people processes and policies
- Assist the roll out of new initiatives to ensure line managers are fully supported
This role will suit if you are an excellent communicator and enjoy building strong relationships. You'll need to have HR generalist background including handling mat/pat leave requests and supporting on light ER cases.
If you are personable, comfortable with ambiguity, able to work at pace and able to start immediately, this role could be perfect for you!
This is an urgent fill so you will only be considered if you are available immediately or have a short notice period,¡. Apply now for immediate consideration!