Senior Partnerships Manager
London – hybrid working
Are you an experienced Senior Partnerships Manager with a passion for collaboration and problem solving? Do you love to create brand-defining influencer and talent-based campaigns? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a specialist creative agency, who are looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager to continue the growth and success of their business. The role will involve generating a high number of Partnership opportunities, to ensure business goals are met and to autonomously find new opportunities with unique commercial and creative propositions, as well as manage a growing roster of brands.
For this role, you will need to have previous business development experience within a creative or media agency, or experience working closely with consumer brands.
- Help create value by connecting the business with credible partnership briefs.
- Manage the onboarded clients through the end-to-end sales funnel and beyond, increasing each account’s lifetime value.
- Establish an in-depth knowledge of the clients unique approach and breadth of offer utilising it to sell the client and partnership opportunities to prospective clients.
- Autonomously identify new business opportunities from your network of brands, ensuring each new lead is relevant and in line with our strategic and commercial goals.
- Build and nurture a growing ‘black book’ of brand contacts from which to foster regular creative and commercial partnership opportunities.
- Develop trusted relationships with brand teams, whilst gaining a clear understanding of their business objectives.
- Work alongside our MD and wider Growth team to develop engaging strategic and creative responses to client briefs.
- Act as a conduit for contract negotiations.
- Pro-actively research and identify trends, building a solid understanding of the sector and wider landscape and feed this knowledge into the overall Partnerships strategy.
- Maintain and improve new business database and partner network, utilising the CRM to streamline approaches and derive insight.
- Track and manage an agreed set of KPIs to ensure commercial targets are consistently met.
- Report and map prospective client opportunities, scoping accurately to procure them.
What you need for the role:
- Previous business development experience within a creative or media agency, or experience working closely with consumer brands, or from a rightsholder background
- Passion for and understanding of the evolving digital landscape, trends and consumer behaviours
- A track record of generating high volumes of new business opportunities within a relevant sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, copy editing and proofreading
- Entrepreneurial and energetic with a strong understanding of digital marketing
- A proactive approach to developing long-term relationships with potential clients and key contacts
- Experience with HubSpot is an advantage
- A confident and engaging presenter, able to deliver persuasive and well thought out solutions to client needs
- Have a passion for music, entertainment, sport and lifestyle trends
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.