Job descriptionSenior Optimization Strategist German or Spanish Market
Length: 11 Months
Rate: €200.00 – €235.00 per day
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
This role will work directly with advertisers to help identify opportunities and promote behaviour that grows and ensures long-term client success within the company. This can include daily interaction as well as preparation and delivery of monthly and quarterly senior executive presentations.
The role will involve an element of travel to present in client meetings and also spend time in local company offices training sales counterparts and establishing yourself and the team as the Strategists supporting the business through on-going performance improvements.
• Partnering with your Sales counterparts, “Own” a set of our client’s premium high-value advertiser accounts from pre-sales, campaign set-up and optimization to post-campaign analysis and future opportunity development.
• Work independently to identify, prioritize and provide necessary service and proactive advice for improvement of assigned accounts either through best practice implementation, account analysis, and/or category expertise.
• Be an expert with respect to optimization opportunities and be able to communicate these to all levels of our client’s advertisers’ organizations.
• Have a deep knowledge of all advertising products and be able to look for opportunities to cross-sell your clients into other areas of the business.
You Must Have
• Demonstrated experience providing strategic marketing advice either within a direct company or as part of an agency.
• Strong understanding of all facets of digital marketing, best practice campaign development and management, and a willingness to keep abreast of emerging trends within the industry
• Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through the use of analytics, category expertise and critical thinking
• Excellent communications skills, with an ability to “think on your feet”
• Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment, leading change amongst peers and senior management
• Experience servicing and/or consulting in a vendor/client relationship
• Knowledge of broad marketing & advertising trends and frameworks
• Willingness to travel, will be working in the German or Spanish market. so will need to be fluent in one of these languages