Job descriptionSenior Marketing Manager - Music
Location - London/hybrid
Our client is a high profile music/entertainment brand and they are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their marketing team.
Responsibilities to include:
· Manage consumer marketing plans which will include particular emphasis going forward on powerful pre-launch phases to maximise commercial impact.
· Deliver connected and cutting-edge strategies across the business.
· Have the ability, knowledge and confidence to make crucial decisions regarding the clients investment in the context of a business characterised by high risk and reward.
· Be responsible for budgets in line with the agreed spends.
· Cuild robust sales versus spend models that can inform short and long-term campaign planning and execution.
· Work with digital and the central insight team to plan and execute a regular market research programme to inform campaign planning, timing, excellence and longevity.
· Plan multi-platform advertising campaigns with the media agency, to effectively utilise the budgets of each release.
· Devise effective and innovative digital campaigns in conjunction with the digital marketing team, integrating all elements of digital activity into each campaign.
· Work closely with the commercial team to undertake operational and creative responsibility for the e-Commerce programme.
· Instigate and manage photo shoots, video shoots and creation of all creative content to support all release campaigns
· Build consensus within the company through use of diplomatic and presentational skills to maximise the internal dynamic.
· Mentor and coach more junior members of the team to strengthen the marketing skill base, enhance motivation and ensure succession planning.
· Ensure all information is accurately communicated to all departments regarding release plans, changes, developments etc.
· Be prepared to adapt job, role and requirements to suit an ever-changing entertainment landscape.
· Develop and initiate innovative ideas for merchandising opportunities.
· The key purpose of this role will be to create, deliver and manage creative and effective marketing campaigns and strategies for UK and international. A clear understanding of streaming strategy and social marketing is vital.
In order to be considered:
- Proven authoritative knowledge of charts, trends and artists.
- Ability to identify and nurture talent.
- Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions in a high-stakes environment.
- Drive, motivation and managerial skills to take high-profile projects successfully from inception to completion, often simultaneously and under pressure.
- Experience of breaking new UK talent and international-selling talent and the versatility to work with acts of various sizes and budgets.
- Experience of effectively managing budgets to minimise financial spend within own projects and maximising profits.
- Proven ability to develop innovative, creative and commercially successful marketing strategies.
- Success at incorporating digital activity into marketing campaigns.
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and outstanding presentational ability.
- Successful experience in negotiating with talent, talent’s management, internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Experience managing the creation of videos and other additional content, including briefing creative agencies.
- Experience instigating and managing photo shoots, including managing budgets, briefs and contracts.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.