Job descriptionSenior Event Marketing Coordinator, EMEA
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £15.00 – £19.00 per hour
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
The Senior Events Coordinator will be a member of the our client’s EMEA Event Marketing team, responsible for operational support of the team in the planning and execution the company’s pan-EMEA event marketing programs. The events are attended by customers, prospective customers, sponsoring partners, analysts, media and employees.
Working as part of the EMEA Event Marketing team, supporting the planning and execution of our client’s most high-profile pan-EMEA event programs.
You will take responsibility for core elements allocated to you, which will predominantly include:
- Create and manage documentation across Stakeholders, Workfront requests, project call management
- Support registration, reporting and platform build
- Operations and logistics management and event marketing support for EMEA regional event programs where needed
- Partner on event programs as requested based on need or opportunity, including supporting additional company events, working as part of the core project team both pre-event and on-site in a digital and physical capacity as required.
- Develop timelines for each event, including scoping event, copy reviews, build, testing, stakeholder reviews, etc
- Collaborate with the EMEA Registration Tools & Enablement Manager to manage and test event registration processes, assist with registration builds including platform builds and pre and post event evaluations
- Monitor and identify trends through year-over-year analysis of registration data.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement solutions
- Support on localisation asks and timelines
- Procure and coordinate vendor services and any branded merchandise as required
- Team-player with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, multi-lingual an advantage
- Pro-active team member bringing innovative ideas to the team
- Strong eye for detail even under pressure
- Excellent organizational and stakeholder management skills
- 3+ years’ experience event/registration management both digital and live events
- Knowledge of best-practices and market trends which could enhance attendee experience
- Laser focus on customer satisfaction and experience.
- Proven experience meeting deadlines