Job descriptionSenior Designer - Tech/Ecommerce
This position reports to the Head of Marketing and provides outstanding design and creative support to the Marketing team. Working with other members of the team, this position is responsible for creative direction and graphic design for all marketing materials, including but not limited to content campaign materials, sales enablement collateral, event materials, email and landing page templates, day-to-day design of blog and social visuals. This person will play a key role in evolving the brand, ensuring visual consistency across all channels.
Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent graphic design skills with digital experience and knowledge of B2B marketing tools and requirements. As a member of a busy marketing team, you will need to be able to multitask to deliver concurrent projects on time, whilst also finding time to make improvements to existing processes and materials.
- Experience maintaining and developing an inspiring brand identity consistently across all channels and materials
- The ability to create campaign materials that will inspire interactions, including but not limited to infographics, ebooks, downloadable tools and assets,
- The ability to design typical marketing tools and templates that will drive conversion, including email templates, landing page templates, webpages, email signatures, flyers etc
- The ability to design sales enablement tools that will position LoyaltyLion as trusted experts, such as presentations, one pagers, factsheets etc
- The ability to design website pages that support the lead generation goals of the wider marketing team
- The confidence to instruct external creative resources to ensure projects are delivered on-brand and on-brief (e.g. video agencies, illustrators) and a network of people to reach out to project by project
- Strong attention to detail and an aversion to inconsistency across the business
- The ability to interpret briefs and implement feedback from multiple non-design stakeholders
- A passion for design and educating others on best practice, always keeping up with the latest trends and creative directions that we could be implementing to elevate our brand
- The ability to prioritise and organise design projects according to both deadlines and the impact on the marketing team’s success
To be considered you must have:
- 5+ years in-house B2B design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Digital and mobile experience
- Video experience in Premier Pro or similar preferable though not essential
- Must show a portfolio of quality work across mediums: please include a PDF or hyperlink to your portfolio
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.