Job descriptionSenior Creative Strategist
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £38.00 - £47.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Senior Creative Strategist identifies user insights and translates them into locally-relevant creative assets across the user journey (online and offline ads, websites, emails, product notifications) while leveraging the latest tech innovation and managing industry-leading creative agencies. The creative assets need to be in line with the company’s brand standards and they are expected to drive a positive impact on business results.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Develop a creative strategy based on local user insights, industry trends and the latest tech innovation. Define and deploy creative best practice in collaboration with the platforms our client advertises on.
- Propose new innovative user journeys across marketing-owned creative assets (online and offline ads, websites, emails, product notifications); launch the assets by managing a roster of digital creative agencies and facilitate the go-to-market by collaborating with the media agency.
- Ensure robust measurement in collaboration with the analytics team and demonstrate the impact of the creative assets on business results with improved Return On Investment.
- BA/BS degree Min.
- 6 years of Direct Response Marketing experience on the client or agency side Min.
- 4 years experience in creative strategy and creative agency management
- Superb project management experience with a track record of effectively delivering multiple projects in a fast-moving environment
- Drive and entrepreneurship: ability to overcome technical and resource difficulties and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Keen interest in online media and technology
- Ads certification
- Analytics certification
- Hands-on experience in Direct Response
- Marketing paid media campaign management