Job descriptionWe are looking for a Senior Change Manager!
Our client, a well know Media company, have some exciting new projects where they need the expertise of a Change Manager.
You'll be working on the transformation of their technology platforms to improve the recruitment experience for candidates and managers alike. As part of this project you'll replace the existing ATS across the company and enhance the onboarding process. You'll also be involved with the implementation of a new CRM to support enhanced Talent Acquisition. You'll need to design and implement a comprehensive change plan, and deliver a coherent and consistent approach to communication across all activity. As the Change Manager you'll also work to identify and manage interdependencies with other projects and change activity happening concurrently across the HR space.
- Act as Change lead on the Recruitment & Onboarding and CRM projects, and other wider changes as appropriate.
- Engage a range of stakeholders to understand change impacts and business readiness
- Lead strategic planning, implementation of change activities and resolves escalated issues
- Take a strategic view across a number of projects and concerns, identifying and understanding interdependencies with and impacts on other projects and change programmes
- Design and plan the change management (CM) interventions required to successfully embed the change.
- Implement, monitor and report progress on the Change Plan and identify and escalate risks and issues
- Plan change interventions and prepare for delivery of the change – bringing stakeholders along
- Lead the implementation of key plans and monitor progress against success criteria
- Enable the smooth handover of plans and capability, support the transition into business as usual (BAU) and move towards continuous improvement.
You'll be able to hit the ground running with this role if you have a relevant qualification e.g. one of Change Management Institute ACMF (Accredited Change Manager Foundation); MSP Practitioner; APMG – Change Management; Prosci ADKAR Model or equivalent and previous experience managing and implementing change via transformational change programmes. A background in broadcasting/media and experience in recruitment systems will be an advantage.
This role is a 6 month contract working with a well established media company with a daily rate up to £525 depending on expereince. If you are available immediately or are finishing a contract soon please apply ASAP to be considered now!