Job descriptionSenior Brand Partnerships Sales Executive – Media
London | Hybrid
Competitive salary + bonus
Are you looking for a varied role in sales and marketing?
… if so you are in luck
Our global media client is looking for a Senior Brand Partnerships Sales Executive to join their ad sales team. This role will involve managing and supporting the client's sponsorships, brand partnerships and international sales across the UK and Pan-regional markets. This is an amazing opportunity for an existing sponsorship or brand partnership sales executive who’s looking for a step up in their career and ready to expand their remit across TV, digital and social platforms across the UK and international markets.
- Support the creation, development, and delivery of Sponsorship and Pan-regional sales across the UK and International markets.
- Be a big part of the full process of brand partnership sales, including but not restricted to sales materials creation, research, data analysis, production, delivery, and post-campaign analysis.
- Project management of brand partnership campaigns, ensure and report on campaign deliveries across all KPIs.
- Work closely and support the brand partnership sales team for their effort in securing innovative partnership deals.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with our sales partners,
- Confident in working directly with media agencies and clients in the development and delivery of partnership campaigns across multi-media.
- Main contact for internal departments, such as Programming, Research, Creative, Digital, Social Media, and Compliance teams.
- Provide administrative support such as raising invoices and POs.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience working in sponsorship or brand partnership sales with a passion for creative and innovative brand solutions
- Strong organisational and people skills. Cope well under pressure.
- Creative, proactive and solution-driven
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Comfortable using Microsoft programmes as well as the ability to pick up new technology
- Ability to use your own initiative to seek out learning opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.