Senior Brand Manager
£42,000 - £47,000
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s biggest and well known charities in a key role as a Senior Brand Manager.
You will be responsible for building the brand across all channels, working with a large and diverse organisation to help a consistent and compelling brand strategy. Responsible for managing and developing the brand visual and verbal identity and working with the organisation to ensure a consistent message.
• Assist the Head of Brand in implementing a brand strategy across a large and organisation.
• Work with Operations, Membership and Fundraising departments to build a clear and compelling brand across all touchpoints and opportunities.
• Develop and manage annual brand campaigns ensuring they are integrated across the Marketing department and the wider business.
• Plan, identify and deliver core research and metrics to ensure tracking and reporting of brand activity and optimal marketing efficiency.
• Manage development of the brand visual and verbal identity to ensure it consistently reflects our purpose, values and objectives.
• Manage development of brand toolkits, templates, guidelines and core brand materials and ensure they are utilised correctly across the organisation.
• Work with Fundraising, Operations and Membership on the development of new products, services and campaigns to ensure they are on brand.
• Manage and ensure development of the Assistant Brand Manager.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with the lead creative, media and research agencies.
• Be responsible for the assigned budget to ensure that expenditures are within the allowable limits.
• Significant experience in visual and verbal brand identity management and development, including re-brands.
• Experience in managing brands for large and complex organisations.
• Significant experience in brand design, TOV, creative development and content creation.
• Significant experience of planning and running integrated advertising campaigns and advertising agency-management.
• Excellent eye for design and attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.