Job descriptionSenior Audience & Campaign Manager - Music
Our client well known music brand is looking for a Senior Audience & Campaign Manager with experience across all biddable media channels, from programmatic DSPs to social platforms. They are looking for someone that has a passion for audience planning, always looking for the smartest way to drive innovation through media plans to deliver best in class campaign set up across all platforms.
This role is as much about audience strategy as it is campaign management and they need a candidate that can delve into 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources to understand their wider impact and role on the client planning process and approach to buying. As a senior member of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping drive innovation and overall strategy of the team – with the ability to educate the business on data and digital audiences as well as ensure we are correctly and accurately reporting on conversion whilst also managing their own campaign responsibilities end to end.
This role is unique in market and an exciting challenge for anyone looking to expand their existing knowledge of biddable media. They need someone with an appetite and hunger to learn on the job – someone able to go out into market and spend time with vendors to bring back new thinking and ideas that will continue to push the boundaries of what we do.
- Provide consultative support to media planners on audience strategy and best way to structure campaigns and plans
- Spend time with CRM to review how data is used across the business, to affect change within the marketing teams by using a data first approach
- End to end campaign management and optimisation across all demand side platforms and publishers including Facebook, Twitter, Google Marketing Platform, Spotify, TikTok & Snapchat.
- Spend time with both new and existing vendors to understand the data within all platforms and how it can be utilised for buying
- Report digital marketing results regularly and provide recommendation to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Working closely with data analyst & media planners to report performance insights that will affect strategy for new campaigns
- Escalating technical issues with suppliers and managing deadlines within this process
- Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities.
- An in depth understanding of modern tracking setups & attribution models, to ensure we’re driving best in class conversion data and reporting accurately.
What you need for the role:
- High level understanding and experience of all Google Marketing Platform tools, inc. Google 360 suite from DV360 to GA360
- High level understanding and experience across all social advertising platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter
- Good understanding of digital media technologies and market in general.
- Ability to work independently with a hunger to learn more
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way.
- Interest in data and Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills.
- A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.