Job descriptionSenior Associate Customer Success Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £20.00 - £23.00 per hour
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
As a Customer Success Manager you will lead implementations of the company and maintain deep, ongoing, relationships with a wide range of organisations.
You will work with HR leaders, company executives and managers to gain a detailed understanding of how the customer’s organization works, what success looks like to their key stakeholders, and the resources required to reach these goals.
You will manage the launch of the company’s first survey, demonstrate how leaders throughout the organization can act on the feedback and analysis provided by the platform, and guide the company on an ongoing basis over further survey rounds. In doing so, you’ll play a key role in building a management culture of listening and improvement through a data-driven approach.
- Project managing challenging and dynamic customer implementations.
- Mastering the inner workings of a full enterprise product platform.
- Managing customer success efforts to ensure exceptional experiences for businesses
- of all sizes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers.
- Educating customers on best practices and providing professional level guidance.
- Streamlining the implementation process to ensure a positive onboarding experience
- for the customer.
- Leading the product input feedback process internally within the company to ensure constant
- and valuable customer input is available to the product team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related role (which may include product development, account management, marketing, management consulting, project management, among others) with a strong preference to customer success or engagement management within a technology organization.
- Motivated to learn and grow. This position exposes the candidate to all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption and beyond.
- Outgoing and eager to build strong and meaningful relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries.
- Strongly interested in technology and software development.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk. Any small, early-stage
- start-up faces big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve on
- the fly. Early-stage start-up experience is a plus.
- Experience with Intercom and salesforce.com is highly preferred.
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external, written and oral communication
- are critical in this role.
- Analytical and process oriented.
- Ability to present and interact with C-Level teams with ease and professionalism.
- Comfort and the ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, and an ability to
- frequently switch gears with ease.
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and
- a professional.